Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 1&2: Feeling Good

The last few days have been a jumpstart cleanse if you will. I have decided to eat according to the anti-fungal diet- which is simply meat, above ground veggies, and granny smith apples (with no skin). I feel refreshed. I feel clean. I feel alert. Last night I slept like a rock and woke up refreshed. If you are in a rut with what you are consuming, and not feeling great- I would highly reccomend a couple of days or more on this regiment.
The last few days have been full- The Movement Dallas Co-Op , and other work commitments have kept me from sitting and pondering what the next forty days will look like. Tomorrow I have cleared up all activities for a little R&R.
Hopefully tomorrow will bring a time to sit and really think about what the next 38 days will look like. Until then, I am going to read my new book- Serve God, Save the Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment